1) Create an email address specifically for Sweeps b/c you will end up w/ junk mail even if you are the most careful sweeper. Within this new address, create folders for winning sweeps, confirmation emails, etc. Check this address on a daily or at minimum a bi-weekly basis to keep it sorted. Make sure to look for emails declaring you a winner in case return communication from you is required. Keep your eye on your bulk folder as well because often times they get sorted into your spam folder.
2) Create folders on your Internet Browser to keep your sweeps organized. I have folders for Daily, Weekly, Monthly sweeps... in addition to folders for different sweep directories.
3) Pick your favorite Sweeps Directory and stick to it unless you have a great memory. When I started sweeping I used several websites but found it hard to remember if I had already entered the same sweep on the other site. Luckily most sites remember the ones you've entered, but it's a pain going back and forth to continually check this.
1 comment:
Wow great ideas. You sound super organized, you wouldn't imagine my email boxes!
Post a Comment